Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The poop follow up (no pictures this time)

Well, I decided to take Senor William Poopy Pants in to the doctor JUST IN CASE. Because, you know, if I didn't, he would totally have some life threatening rare disease that could have been cured if only I had brought him in right away.  Fortunately the mere act of bringing him to the doctor ensures that it is nothing more than a little gastric upset.  Which is exactly what the doctor told me.  Apparently something I ate irritated William's lower intestines a bit.  I do NOT have to cut out dairy yet. We are supposed to keep an eye on it for 24 hours and if it doesn't clear up then we start the no dairy thing.  So I'm not totally off the hook yet, but I have hope :)  I really wasn't looking forward to the no pizza and no cream in my coffee thing.  Call me a wuss if you will!

No comments: