Tuesday, April 1, 2008

PP weight -the jiggle factor

OK, so intellectually, I totally expected that my belly would be "loose" - I mean, let's face it, it's been stretched rather alot to accomodate a whole new person and accoutremonts, which have then been removed rather abruptly. However, I was not prepared from a practical standpoint about what that really meant. The jiggle factor. In recent years, I've had a little pooch, but it's never been jello like! Talk about wierd - you laugh and parts of you move independently of the rest of you - ewwwwwwwwwww!!!! I don't really mind the stretch marks or even the fact that my belly button is way bigger (another "who'd've thunk it" thing). But the jiggling...that's just plain freaky. I'm so glad breast feeding is supposed to help tighten that up! I'm going to end up being the crunch queen with this type of motivation.

No comments: