Monday, March 3, 2008

Starting to hit my stride

Well, slowly but surely, things are starting to settle down a bit. JJ is occasionally sleeping 6 hours at a stretch at night (although he doesn't want to go to sleep until about 1 or 2am - ugh) And I've been able to stay on top of landry and dishes. John's been good about taking care of dinner (thank goodness Mom made and froze so much stuff!!) as well as fixing all of the things that seem to have suddenly gone wrong with the house. I'm getting an occasional nap and hopefully I can start working out soon. I've got this post partum yoga DVD I really want to try... Tomorrow I'm hoping to go all out and finish my thankyou cards for all the wonderful baby stuff we've recieved - I've been overwhelmed by the generosity of friends, family, and neighbors. Everyone has been so good to us - we are truly blessed. And then I can get back on my dissertation work too! I finally figured out how to work on the computer and feed JJ at the same time, and my brain appears to be working again, so multitasking here I come!

No comments: