Thursday, November 18, 2010

JJ asks a girl for a date

*sniff* My little boy is getting all grown up. At the end of his swim lesson, he approached his swim teacher (cute girl, Taylor, about 17 yrs old) and said "We have pizza and games at my house. Do you want to come over and have pizza and games with me?" She told him "Sure!" and then she and I started talking about how we were going to engage her for baby sitting in Dec. We head home and when we get there, I start unbuckling him from the car seat and he says "Where Taylor?" I explained that she went home to her house because it was a "school night" and she would come over another night to visit. He got this stricken look on his face and said "But, I told her!" We nearly had a meltdown, before I could comfort him that Taylor had not stood him up but would be over another day.

My little Casanova - what a cutie!

No comments: